Decentral Drive Solutions
The SK 140E is an electronic motor switch for one running direction that is directly integrated into the motor's terminal box.
Activation is carried out via digital signals (24 V) or via optional interface components such as ASi, contactors and a motor protection switch in the control cabinet are unnecessary.
Brake and temperature control are integrated in the SK 140E, which simplifies wiring. Internally, the power output is controlled by a wear-free, electronic two-phase contactor that allows for up to 1,000 operations per hour, thus qualifying the drive for enduring cyclic operation. The unit includes a thermistor control; a fast rectifier for an electromagnetic brake is available by request. LEDs on the outside of the motor switch enable status diagnosis. The SK 140E is designed for engines from 0.25 to 3 kW and for supply voltages from 200 to 480 V (50 to 60 Hz). It fulfills the requirements for protection class IP55 to IP66 and operates safely in ambient temperatures of -10 to 50oC.
- Wear-free motor start and stop in one rotational direction
- Wide-ranging input voltage
- Semi-conductor indicator output
- Operating status display / integrated LEDs for fault diagnosis
- Temperature monitoring for motor
- Brake management
- Up to 1000 switch operations per hour
- Interference suppression EMC limit class A
282/2 & 283/2, Village Mann, Tal. Mulshi, Adj. Hinjawadi, MIDC-II, Pune, Maharashtra, 411057, India